Thursday 17th November 2016, 6.30pm to 8.30pm
At the offices of Kilburn & Strode LLP
20 Red Lion Street,
Join us for the first IP Out event, kindly hosted by Kilburn & Strode LLP, to discuss how “out” people can be at work. This panel and group discussion moderated by a member of the IP Out committee will discuss:
- Individual perspectives from those on the panel on their experience of coming out/being out at work and with clients
- How to tackle potentially difficult situations, either within an organisation or from a client-facing perspective
- Who to reach out to for help when you need it
- How to approach the subject with clients
- Perspectives for people from small organisations
Followed by drinks and networking.
If you would like to email your questions or discussion points for the panel in advance, please send them to IPoutNetwork@gmail.com.
Book your FREE ticket now – spaces are limited! All are welcome to attend, whether LGBTQI+ or a straight ally.