The following tutorials have been arranged for the 2019 Patent Examination Board exams/EQEs.
In order for you to be eligible to sign up to tutorials that other people have organised, you must have organised a tutorial yourself (for example by asking one of your UK/EP-qualified colleagues to hold a tutorial). When you have organised a tutorial yourself and sent us the details* so that we can make it available to other people, passwords can be sent to you so that you can sign up to tutorials that other people have organised.
To take part in one of the tutorials below, please contact our Tutorial Coordinator Khushbu at email@example.com.
- FD1 2018 – London on 12 June 2019 at 6 pm (in person only) (hand in work by 27th May)
- FD2 2012 – Leeds (venue TBC) on 13 Feb at 1pm (in person preferred, telephone possible) (hand in work by 6 Feb)
- FD2 2018 – Manchester on 3 June 2019 at 3pm (in person and via TC) (hand in work by 30 April 2019)
- FD2 2018 – London on 12 Aug 2018 at 5:30pm (in person only) (hand in work by 1 Aug)
- FD3 2008 – London on 5 June 2019 at 6pm (in person only) (hand in work by 22nd May).
- FD3 2017 – London on 8 August 2019 at 3:30 pm (in person only) (hand in work by 18th July)
- FD4 2017 – Birmingham on 8 May 2019 at 10am (in person only) (hand in work by 15th April 2019)
- FD4 2017 – London on 26th June 2019 at 6pm (in person only) (hand in work by 26th May 2019)
- FD4 2015 – London (venue TBC) on 18 Sep 2019 at 6pm (in person only) (hand in work by 4 Sep)
- EQE Paper D 2018 – London on 7 Feb 2019 at 2pm (in person only) (hand in work by 1 February 2019)
- EQE Paper A 2011 (Chemical) – Oxford on 15 February 2019 at 6pm (in person or via TC) (hand in work by 8 February 2019)
This page will be updated as we receive more tutorial offers.
*Please include the following details when emailing Khushbu about a tutorial you have organised:
- Tutor’s name
- Date and time of tutorial
- Whether the tutorial is available in person, online and/or by telephone
- Exam paper covered (e.g. ‘FD4 2015’)
- Maximum number of tutees who can take part in the tutorial (typically 6)
- Email address scripts for marking should be sent to (could be your address or the tutor’s address)
- Deadline for returning scripts